The Journey ...

  • Life is all about what you learn from the journey ...
  • Make each day a magnificent adventure...
  • Accept the challenges that come your way...
  • Seize each opportunity that you find...
  • Experience each day with open arms, savouring both victory & strife
  • Only then will you know the joy of life...

About Me

My photo
Noosa, Queensland, Australia
Hope walks through the fire, faith leaps over it.

My favourite place in the world...

My favourite place in the world...
Santorini... Breathtaking !!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

First Blog

Hello... This is the start of my Blogging !!

3 comments:

Bettina said...

Well, well - look who's been busy!! Well done! Xb

Anonymous said...

Hi Lusan-Fox family, this look great. I hope this message gets through to you. KL

AD said...

Very groovy...I am inspired to creat one now....

Cairns, June 29

Cairns, June 29
Tate & Tony

Captain Jack Sparrow is ready to fly !!